Booking and Cancellation Policy
• Standard Cruises:
a. 100% cancellation charge within 24 hours of departure time
b. A travel voucher or refund with more than 24 hours’ notice
• Pre booked cruises:
c. 100% cancellation charge within 24 hours of departure time
d. 50% cancellation charge within 48 hours of departure time
e. A travel voucher or refund with more than 48 hours’ notice
• Any amendments to bookings will incur a $10 administration fee.
• Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable unless authorised by AquaMarine Adventures
Terms and Conditions of travel
• The passenger acknowledges that during the cruise the vessel will be and will remain under the absolute control of the company and that the direction and control of the vessel and its crew is at all times the sole responsibility of the Master of the vessel.
• AMA reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger on the vessel. It is also at the Master’s sole discretion to require a passenger to disembark the vessel.
• AMA reserve the right to cancel or abandon the cruise either prior to or during the cruise, if the Company or Master of the vessel considers that the cancellation is necessary for reasons of weather or in the interest of the safety and well-being of the vessel, its passengers and crew. The Company will not be held liable for any loss or expense incurred by the passengers caused by such substitution or cancellation.
• AMA does not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to; war, civil disturbance, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any authorities, or failure of machinery (including vessel engines) or equipment or industrial action.
• Please note smoking is not permitted on any of our cruises.
• Please be aware minimum passenger numbers can apply for cruises.
Passengers are carried at their own risk. Whilst all care is taken to ensure the safety of our passengers, AquaMarine Adventures. accepts no responsibility for any injury, damage or loss of property caused whilst aboard the vessel or during any cruise.
Once on board an AquaMarine Adventures vessel all persons are under the authority of the vessel’s Captain and Company Management, and are expected to conduct themselves in a socially acceptable manner. The law is clear about the “Responsible Service of Alcohol”, Aquamarine Adventures reserves the right to refuse boarding to people who are intoxicated, quarrelsome or disorderly. AquaMarine Adventures reserves the right to return to dock and disembark any disorderly passengers without refund.
Passengers must not bring any illegal substances onto the vessel.
These terms are an integral part of the contract between passengers and AquaMarine Adventures. When your booking/ticket is confirmed, it will be deemed at all times that you have read, understood and accepted the conditions hereof, and agreed to the terms herein contained.
The boat crew may refuse to allow you and your group onto the boat, if you or someone in your group are showing visible symptoms of cold/flu. In this case, your cruise booking will be cancelled without a refund.